When to Choose Drug Addiction Treatment in SpokanePrescription drug abuse occurs when medication is taken other than the way it was prescribed. For some, it can be hard to realize that there is a problem when the medication is being legally obtained from a doctor. Prescription drug abuse can affect people of all ages, including teenagers and the elderly. Identifying and treating prescription drug abuse early can prevent it from becoming an addiction. If you’re unsure whether you or a loved one is misusing or addicted to prescription drugs, consider these questions:
- Are you running out of your prescription early or using it other than directed?
- Do you get agitated, anxious, or physically ill if you do not have your medication?
- Are you taking pills that belong to other people or buying them illegally?
- Do you have multiple prescriptions from different doctors?
- Has anyone expressed concern about your prescription drug use?
Knowing What to Anticipate Can HelpChoosing to seek drug addiction treatment in Spokane can be less frightening when you know what to expect. It is important to research available services to make sure the program you choose is best suited to your needs. For many, the best choice is a medically supervised detox, followed by inpatient treatment. In Washington, Spokane Falls Recovery Center offers a variety of other treatment program options to choose from, such as:
- Court-ordered treatment and legal support services
- Individual and group therapy
- Detox services (coming soon)
- Residential treatment
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP)
- Addiction outpatient program (OP)
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP)
- Co-occurring capable treatment
Spokane Falls Recovery Center Offers a Full Continuum of CareAt Spokane Falls Recovery Center, we understand that a one-size-fits-all approach to addiction treatment does not produce successful outcomes. We provide evidence-based treatments for substance use disorders based on the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM®). Our professional staff knows that getting and staying sober is a marathon, not a sprint. It will take hard work, and it can be painful to uncover and face the underlying causes of your substance use disorder. Still, here you will begin to heal in a safe, structured, and supportive environment surrounded by others who can relate to your experiences and feelings. Take the first step today by calling 844.962.2775.
If you or a loved one is ready to take the first step towards lasting recovery, it’s time to reach out to Spokane Falls Recovery Center. Our team is ready to help you through the insurance verification process and admissions process. For questions, please contact Spokane Falls Recovery Center today at 844.962.2772. We’re ready to make this process as easy as possible so you can begin treatment and start living a healthier, fuller life.